Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Our Family

 Posted by Picasa

I am an avid "Picture Taker".... Ever since I was old enough to own a camera, I have taken tons and tons of pictures. Thank you, mom & dad, for all the years you paid for developing all those! What awesome memories!!! Sometimes I look at those pictures when I was 8-18, and I go back into another time. Remembering words, events, laughs, sorrows, that have somehow slipped my mind - until triggered by a picture.

Now that I'm a mother of 4 - I still am taking tons and tons of pictures. I'm not as good about getting them all into photoalbums, and although I love scrapbooking, I still don't seem to have one book finished for any of my kids. But - I still have the dream that ONE DAY I will be able to give them a book of their life.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Hey, it's "EWWWW!!!" boy!

Libby said...

He's still irresistable, even if he has learned bad habits from his parents.lol

The 6 Karns' said...

We won't even start on some of the "habits" of our pastor's daughter (lol)...trip to Benton, IL...small van...ventilation needed... It makes you wonder where she gets it...hmmmmm....

Libby said...

Disclaimer... All bad habits are from their father.

The 6 Karns' said...

I'm sure he could share a few stories of his own....

JayCee K. said...

lol i ♥ my Family!!!!